Friday 7 January 2011

Day 4, 7.1.11


As most of my day involved working with the British wildlife i thought that it would be most suitable for my picture to contain what is most frequently in my life, animals. I tired photographing the cute hedgehogs but on this occasion most un photogenic and not even willing to smile. I even felt i might have to resort to my 2 mega pixel camera at one point at it was nearly the end of my shift and all i had taken a picture of was an unhappy looking hedgehog and a tray of frozen chicks. Just in the nick of time i was called over by a lovely gentlemen who said considering my situation on this occasion i could take his picture. If it wasn't for him i would be posting a tray of dead frozen babies (effectively). Sir, i salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment