Tuesday 4 January 2011

Day 1 of many..


And so the journey begins, my marathon " lets take a picture every day for a year " and a marathon it will be.
Only taking my first photo today i have lots of ideas to make my blog interesting with my fantastic pictures of my travels. However come next week i imagine to be posting a picture of a pen that i used in my day because i have run out of ideas. Lets keep optimistic...
I started my mammoth task on the 4th of the first month into 2011. 3 days behind when i probably should have started it, but beggars cant be choosers...
I had no problems in thinking of what to take a picture of... This picture sums up my day. It tastes what only i can compare it to as 1000 "fisherman's friends" crushed and made into a brown treacle like pulp. Bloody, full of bones with the hint of mackerel, oh waits, I'm getting mixed up with friends of fishermen and the actually sweets ... But hell it works, i always feel like i should say the name "Corvonia cough medicine with clout!" like the man on the advert every time i have it but that could get old as i have already had it 4 times today.

2 comments:

  1. It can't be as bad as when you force-fed me a spoonful of cod liver oil : P
    You need lots of vitamin C - get some oranges down your throat, you'll be rid of phlegm in no time!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, well i didnt quite force feed it you. You were just stupid to trust me..:) I also remember the time when you popped a cod liver oil capsule in your mouth. Now that was your fault entirely.. More fool you! I think you should leave the cod liver oil where it belongs... In the cod.

    ReplyDelete