Monday 10 January 2011

10.01.11 Balls


When i agreed (with myself) that this would be a good idea to take daily pictures i thought, how hard can this be? I have plenty of opportunities within a singular day to take lots of attention-grabbing pictures. A week today i started this, looking back i have taken pictures of rather boring household objects (apart from the cooling towers and the swan these, were just figments of my imagination. )I probably should get out more. Today’s picture isn’t much better. I have spent 11 hours sitting at a desk so it’s only right for it to be desk related. The only thing i feel that i should expose to you today are my balls. It just so happens that one is bigger than the other, quite a considerable amount in fact. Only kidding, these are in fact the rather impressive balls of a colleague of mine. What’s the point of having balls if you can’t share them with the world? Rather impressive for a humble rubber ball i think you will agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment