Saturday 8 January 2011

5th Day, Dont Judge a book by its smell.


I was indeed quite looking forward to this day, or at least this picture. I had hoped to re create the twinnings advert with my 4 potentially fantastic tasting teas. Adding the water to the 4 lifeless bags, they became something else. The fusion of the Hydrogen and the 2 oxygen mixed with the small innocent tea bags they came to life. The rich fruity flavours took me back to my childhood drinking hot Ribena on a cold winters night. The flavoursome cordial mixed with the hot water made me all warm inside and certainly very refreshing. My memories couldn't have been more far away from reality if they had tried. In the few short seconds of smelling the wonderful fruity tea to bringing the cup to my mouth there was a catalogue of changes that took place. Upon bringing the liquid to my lips it was almost as if the wonderful scent dashed into my mouth destroying all taste buds insight. How this tea sells i have no idea.. Dont judge a book by its smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment