Wednesday 5 January 2011

And only on day two...

I hate to say i told myself, but i find myself in the situation of wondering “ what the hell do i take a picture of” I had many an opportunity at work however as the only camera i had on me was a 2megapixel, i thought taking anything descent would just show up as an insult on this terrible excuse of a camera. Therefore i resorted to taking a picture of a dirty tea mug. I was that desperate i can’t even claim that the tea mug is mine however i do enjoy tea and the dirty bit, well I’m not to bothered about that. I have drank a few brews today at work so i guess its not totally random. It also links in nicely as i took the picture from my reception job thus can now tie adequately with both of my Wednesday jobs. Despite the stains not a bad little mug. ( i say after never drinking a single drop from it).. Pleasant on the eye

No comments:

Post a Comment